Jack...thanks? LOL I loved it...except for the parts with the Beatles! I thought I was gonna have a seizure, what with all the frame changes!Oh, and I just watched the Night of the Living Ted...or whatever that Halloween video was called. Now THAT was funny...cute...gross!
Hmm, you don't sound so sure. LMFAO!!I'm glad you didn't experience any seizures...that would have be traumatic. Ted was pretty funny I thought too. Funny how those zombies movies can be adapted to any thing on 2 or 4 legs. I wonder how it would do with a certain penguin I detest.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Jack...thanks? LOL I loved it...except for the parts with the Beatles! I thought I was gonna have a seizure, what with all the frame changes!
Oh, and I just watched the Night of the Living Ted...or whatever that Halloween video was called. Now THAT was funny...cute...gross!
Hmm, you don't sound so sure. LMFAO!!
I'm glad you didn't experience any seizures...that would have be traumatic.
Ted was pretty funny I thought too. Funny how those zombies movies can be adapted to any thing on 2 or 4 legs. I wonder how it would do with a certain penguin I detest.
Post a Comment