Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here's some Walken for your spring!!



My friend, Lotus, says that watching Christopher Walken
dance reminds her of spring...
this one's for you, Lotus!!

This next video is for my spring fever...
I got a fever...
and the only prescription is more CoWbeLL!



Happy spring all and thanks for landing on the Island!!
~Cheers!

5 comments:

Lotus said...

THANKS JACK! I love it! I'm considering getting a video camera and filming my own version of this song & dance routine. Maybe up north at my cabin. LOL! I could jump up and dance on the picnic table...fly above the lake. MORE COW BELL!!! I got a fever!

-Sir Jack said...

YW Lotus!! You should make a dance video up at your cabin!! When your premiere is ready---let me know!!

Christopher Walken is a riot!! Thanks for pointing out his dancing video Lotus!!

Robbi said...

OMG!!!
That is Hilarious!!!

Love the music! Makes you want to get up and dance!!~~@@~!!~~!!~!^^~~

calypso said...

I love Christopher Walken-he's so weird!

~@@~!!~~!!~!^^~~
I like your dance Robbi! ~@@~!!~~!!~!^^~~

Happy Spring all!

Lotus said...

Check out my new weapon; weapon of choice.