Monday, March 16, 2009

It's St. Paddy's Day on the Island!!!

Happy St. Patrick's!!
I'm taking a break from my hiatus to bring you a few St. Paddy's gems....

Guiness St. Patrick's Day Ad


How to make green beer...

Pirates kidnapping St. Paddy??? Yo ho!!

Guiness Domino Effect


Guiness "Evolution"


A fun Tuborg Ad...just for giggles...


Could you tell I'm partial to Guiness? LMFAO!!

Enjoy your Green Day responsibly (LOL) with good friends and family!!
Thanks for landing on the Island!!
~Cheers to you all!!!

3 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

LMAO!! Where do you come up with these things??

Perhaps it was St Patrick who brought alcohol to the pirates after all!!!

Happy St patricks Day!!!!

-Sir Jack said...

"Where do you come up with these things??" I'm usually inspired by something...out of the ordinary. LOL

St. Patrick might have brought some alcohol to the pirates...but I think they and rum go waaaaay back!!!
*grin*

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, love!!! Cheers!

Robbi said...

Cheers!!!!

Sorry I did not get here sooner!

Glad you posted!

Love the clips! Brilliant!


Happy St. Pattys Day!!!

(afew days late) heehee!