Sunday, April 5, 2009

Does this sound like you????



A ha!! I had a feeling someone's been watching me procrastinate!!

5 comments:

Robbi said...

I'm with this guy!!!
I get everything else done except my STUFF! LOL!!!

Love it!!!

Also reminds me of Cableman. Heehee!

Movie Star Wife said...

That is so totally me! Yes, it is a sad existence. I'm supposed to study, but first I have to check my e-mail and my facebook. Then I have to get ready for church. But first I need to eat breakfast. Then I go to church and now it is time for lunch. . .

calypso said...

Ohhhh!! It's a vicious circle of decisions isn't it!! LOLLOL

Yes, Jack, this does sound like me!!

Lotus said...

OMG, that's what I do when I want to get my stuff done!

Blaznfire911 said...

I am such a procrastinator! I should be doing lots of stuff right now...but I am not LOL

Happy Easter Jack!