Sunday, July 5, 2009

Columbus Fireworks Show....


In some of these pix you'll see the full moon in bottom left-hand side.
It was beautiful last night, as well.






Didn't get pix of the massive fireball explosions...wish I did...they
were so incredible!!!


Gotta ride the ferris wheel, mate!!!


Nothing better than greasy carnival snacks.... LMAO...

Beautiful fireworks show Columbus!!! You kicked arse royally!!!!
All photos: Sir Jack 2009

4 comments:

Robbi said...

OMG!!!!!
Awesome Pictures!!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

Nice pix Jack!!

I never made it up to Columbus .. really wish I had though.

Love me some good fireworks!

Movie Star Wife said...

The fireballs freaked out my daughter. I have a feeling she won't agree to go to Columbus for next year's fireworks.

Lotus said...

Jack, LOVE the pics! I liked the third one down the best...looks like long hair flowing down with the full-moon hanging out at the bottom. COOL!