Monday, June 29, 2009

Cave Point County Park...Door County


Photo: Copyright 2009 -Sir Jack
I've been up in Door County for the last few days...
I'm breaking my promise not to blog...HAD too.
It's sooo beautiful at this park I had to share just a couple of pix!


Photo: Copyright 2009 -Sir Jack
The rock formations are awesome. As waves crash against the rocky
shore that has caves...you feel the vibration and hear the thunder in places
that have deeper caves. Flippin' awesome!!!

Have great week....be back soon!! ~Cheers!

8 comments:

Robbi said...

That look's like a Awesome place!!!
Beautiful pictures!

I will have to try and make a point to get there.

Thanks for sharing in spite of you not suppose to be blogging!LOL!!!!

Lotus said...

Great pics Jack! Looks so coooool.

Shannon said...

Awesome pics!! Great place to hide and do some reading ;) So glad you had a good time!!

-Sir Jack said...

Thanks all!! It's a cool place to go...I highly recommend it.

I'll be putting up more Door pix soon!! ~Cheers!

Lawgirl said...

Beautiful pics!! I haven't been around much, as I moved and am sooo busy working. I hope you are doing well.

-Sir Jack said...

Hey Lawgirl!! Long time no see. What have you been up to?? Where did you move to????

Kathy said...

Knock Knock. Sir Jack? Are you there? You haven't posted in way too long. Come on. Give us something!

-Sir Jack said...

Knock knock Kathy!! Hey, you should go to the most current blog...it's not that old...much. LOL