
You may be familiar with my good friend "Whoosy"...aka "whosinmybasement,"
aka "Poop." Little did we know that he has been involved in the making of
this educational project at the Minnesota Zoo. Way to go Whoosy!!!
Informational video on more of this crap, as provided by the Minnesota Zoo!!

Become a Poop Expert!!! Play the game "Who Pooped?" and earn this
beautiful certificate suitable for framing and hanging in your home
or office lavatory.
Thanks for your dedication, hard work and good sense of humour involving
this subject, Whoosy!! WELL DONE!!
*raises bottle of rum*
Cheers to you, my good friend! May your work in this area be never ending!!!!
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! WHO's pooped!
Who knew?!!! LMAO...!!!
Okay 1st of all .. LMAO!!!!! I never knew poop could be so much fun!
2nd .... That game was messed up! The Ostrich actually tooted!!! OMG!
Way to go Jack, and WHoosey! Never thought I'd wake up and play with poop!
WHO's pooped!
Who knew?
No Comment...
Post a Comment