Thursday, June 18, 2009

PE Shootout at Little Bo.... **SPOILER ALERT **





Minxie sent me a link to this Little Bo clip--thanks, love!!! We miss you!

I just had lunch at Little Bo a few days ago with some good friends...so weird to see those familiar views, walls, windows and all with all this action. I can still hear Lotus and her friend ordering Bloody Marys in the background Right Lotus?? ROFLMFAO!!!

2 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Ha! I copied you! That's right!

This clip is getting me all pumped up for the movie! I can't wait!

Sounds like you and Lotus had a blast at Little Bo. I've never been :( Maybe one day!

-Sir Jack said...

Copy cat, copy cat!! I know where your bum just sat!

Hey, I liked it so much, I put it up on TWO blogs!! LOL

Go to Little Bo...you won't be disappointed...it's very haunting too!!