I only got 58, but I know I tried 2 or 3 words that it filled in after I was done. LOL How did you do???
LMAO!! Tha was fun! I got 52. Almost beat ya! LOL!!!I was racking my brain something fierce on that one Jack!!At least I got 52 of them LOL
That was fun. I got 60. I think I tried some words that it filled in later, too.
Hi Lawgirl, it's a little quirky but the quiz works pretty good. 60!! That's a good score. Funny how hard it is to think of our most used words...you go blank!! LMAO!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I only got 58, but I know I tried 2 or 3 words that it filled in after I was done. LOL How did you do???
LMAO!! Tha was fun! I got 52. Almost beat ya! LOL!!!
I was racking my brain something fierce on that one Jack!!
At least I got 52 of them LOL
That was fun. I got 60. I think I tried some words that it filled in later, too.
Hi Lawgirl, it's a little quirky but the quiz works pretty good.
60!! That's a good score. Funny how hard it is to think of our most used words...you go blank!! LMAO!!
Post a Comment