Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dead Man (Soundtrack/Video) by Neil Young



*Spoiler Alert* If you haven't seen this movie (with Johnny Depp) then you may not want to watch the video...just listen to it!!! Great movie to see if you haven't!!!!

Some are born to sweet delight
Some are born to endless night

-Thanks for landing on the Island!!

3 comments:

Robbi said...

I have not seen the movie,but now I want to.
The music is awesome...
JD sure can change character's.

Thank's Jack!

Blaznfire911 said...

Hey thanks for putting that up there Jack! I haven't seen that movie yet, but it looks interesting! When did it come out?

The music was actually quite soothing for me! I loved it !

Thanks!

-Sir Jack said...

Hi Robbi and Vix!!

Glad you liked it, loves!! This one's from 1996. The score though out the movie is mostly Neil playing...and it's a very interesting movie.

Thanks for checking it out!!