Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back to Business!!



Now that the election is over we can all get back down to business and get things done around the office!! Right?? Well, maybe not...we all need to have a little fun first!

Take cover and enjoy the fun.

Thanks for sailing to the Island!!

5 comments:

Lotus said...

TFF Jack! I have to go change my underware! LOL!

-Sir Jack said...

I loved it too! Did you see that one guy "bleed" packing peanuts?? Hilarious!!

Blaznfire911 said...

OMFG! THat was just about the funniest thing I have ever seen!! LMAO!

Seriously....when the guy yelled "medic!" I about lost it!!!

Then there was that guy just randomly walking around the office LMAO!!!!!!

Seriously...how on earth did they pull all that off? That was freakin' awesome!!!!!!!

Poor Janitor!

Movie Star Wife said...

I want to work THERE!

-Sir Jack said...

I think this kind of thing would be great to ease out of that post election office tension between the reds and the blues...
*looks around*
Where's my Nerf machine gun when I need it??