Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Calypso's Physics in Red

Calypso sent me these colorful photos of her most recent
finished glass projects. Her descriptions are below each pix.



This is the top half of the glass panel.




Full length view!!




Close up of bottom portion.




Close up of top of the panel before black patina was added.
Thanks for sharing your latest project with us Calypso. It's quite unusual!!!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!

10 comments:

Lawgirl said...

Those are beautiful. Thanks for sharing those with us. I hope you have a great thanksgiving also.

Lotus said...

Jack, these are beautiful pics! Calypso, thanks for sharing with Jack and letting him share with us. I LOVE the black patina! And the BLOOD RED!!!!!

Robbi said...

Wow!!!!
I love it!!!!
Very Talented!!!
Thank's for sharing them with us...

Movie Star Wife said...

Awesome!

calypso said...

Thanks for your kind comments everybody! Thanks for putting these up on your blog Jack...you're a sweetheart! Happy Thanksgiving all!

Blaznfire911 said...

Wow Calypso those are really REALLY nice! Is it red, white, and blue? Or did it just look that way to me? It was beautiful!

Thanks Jack for putting these up for us!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

shakenbsis said...

Absolutely gorgeous Calypso!!!
soooo beautiful!

are you taking orders??????

;)

(remind me to look for some photos i took of someones glass display in Cbus for you)

-Sir Jack said...

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are recovering from your food comas!!!

Good to see you ALL drop by.

-Sir Jack said...

Hey Lawgirl!! I'm glad you found the Island blog. Come back and visit more often!! ~Cheers!

lawgirl said...

Thanks-I will do that!