Here are some great gift ideas for the holidays...
Fly Stick Van De Graff Levitation Wand
For fun at home, office, or cabin!!
Kaossilator
A sweet musical gadget!
And you can make up some of your own seasonal music!
Radio Controlled K9 with Battling Daleks
Probably on Vixen Blazn' Vix's gift list! LMAO!!
Utilikilts
For us manly men!!
Goldfish Training Kit
Get little Goldie whipped into shape for the new year!
Super Pii Pii Brothers
A useful potty training tool for everyone!!
Just a few wacky ideas from the great minds at ThinkGeek. Geeks-gotta love 'em!!
Thanks for landing on the Island!!!
9 comments:
OMG!!! THose videos were HILLARIOUS!!!!
I am a HUGE Dr WHo fan(the OLD Dr Who...not the new series)....as you prob know jack!
When I was little I would run around the house screaming "EXTERMINATE!!!"
LMAO!!! I SOOOOOOOOO need that for Christmas!!!
Think Geek!!!!!
That was Hilarious!!!
Love the music maker!!!
Maybe I should put that on my Christmas List!LOL!!!!
Vix, my Dr. Who fan, I knew you'd love that!!!! I think you need that for Christmas too!!
"When I was little I would run around the house screaming "EXTERMINATE!!!""
I can see you then...ROFLMAO!!!
Hi Robbi- Glad you liked the videos. I'm sure Cableman could use a manly Ultilikilt!! Can't you just see it??
LOL
The little music box is very interesting!! Good on for your list!
I really did do that LMAO!!
I would stick my arms straight out in front of me and chase my sis around the house screaming
EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!
Love the manly kilt! I wish I had legs like that!
I want the wii wii wand!!!
LMAO!!!!! (not surprised to see the Japanese are responsible for this one!!)
i heart geeks!!!!
I wish I couldtell you about the first Japanese commercialI fully understood! OMG!!!
Lotus, manly legs??
Shakes, I'd love to hear about your first understood Japanese commercial...do tell! LOL
Post a Comment