Monday, November 17, 2008

Black Hole Pizza and The Last Supper!


The Onion: Domino's Tests Limits Of What Humans Will Eat

– You know, I've often wondered how far the pizza industry will go to lure you into buying their pizza products. We have pizza desserts, breakfast pizzas, pizza bread sticks, pizzas with cheese stuffed into every nook and cranny of the crust.
There are oven baked pizzas, grilled, fried, and frozen pizzas. Different styles of pizza: neopolitan, white, margherita, marinara, lazito, scicilian, and on and on...

I'm hoping that someday they will create a virtural "black hole" pizza. It could be called "The Last Supper," ...being a sort of self-euthanasia pizza. The waiter brings the pizza in a "safe box" and places it on the table. You open the box and are sucked into the center of the pizza along with all the toppings you've chosen to die with.

What a way to go!!! LMAO!!!

Huh, I wonder if some hospitals would like to add The Last Supper to their menu?? Well, maybe not, it might conflict with what they are already using to poison their hungry patients.

Thanks for landing on the Island!!

6 comments:

shakenbsis said...

OMG! Waht was that cheese adn sauce eating animals?? wait, i resemble that remark!!! yikes...

i feel a little like puking!

-Sir Jack said...

Burp!

Blaznfire911 said...

LOL! Well that was certainly interesting !!

I love pizza, but I don't think that one with real garbage on top would appease me LOL!

Ok...now this is going to be sad....I was watching this whole thing going ....hey...that doesn't look half bad. Where can I get one of those?

LMAO!

For example:

The inverted pizza...not a bad idea!

The cookies and cream pizza...um HELLO..BRILLIANT!!

Twinkies? so ..so.

BUT Hot dogs and hamburgers on pizza????LETS DO IT!!!

Now Jack, this whole black pizza thing...I'm pretty sure there's a law against assisted suicide lol. jk.

Well now I want pizza!

Blaznfire911 said...

I meant black hole pizza LMAO!

-Sir Jack said...

Vix, that twinkie pizza nearly killed me...almost died laughing when I saw it. Could that be considered assisted suicide too?? LMAO!!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

LMAO JACK!!! YES...I do believe that Twinkie pizza quialifies LOL!!