Sunday, August 31, 2008

Room service for our four legged friends




I nearly fell off the bed laughing when I saw the Room Service Menu
at our hotel stay in Chicago.
This shot is a portion of the page that will have you in stitches!!

Here's a description of the menu:
FOR OUR FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS ...

For Fido... filet mignon 3oz-$9, 6oz-$18,
cow hooves $12 and gourmet doggie treats $15.

And for your pussy...
poached salmon-$20, salmon tartare tower -$15,
grilled chicken pallard with liver snaps-$15.

Oh brother!! What can I say...a cup of tea for humans was $4!! LMAO

Thanks for stopping by the Island!!


7 comments:

shakenbsis said...

ROFLMAO!
No big surprise though, when I left Cali, the big incentive in the head-hunting/job interveiw process was health insurance for your pets! (Progresive now advertises that your pets are covered as well...)

-Sir Jack said...

Pet insurance!! Yikes! I know many people who have spent thousands on their pets! They are one of the family you know!!

calypso said...

I'll have the poached salmon Jack!!! LOL.

Blaznfire911 said...

LMAO!!!!!! How funny!!!! That is priceless for sure! My dogs just get kibble LOL

That shark thingy is AWESOME!!!!! I'm gonna play with it everyday LOL

Robbi said...

OMG!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!!!
That is Hilarious!!!!!

And to think my dogs just get chunk food...

Love the new widget!!!!!
Gotta play more tomorrow...

Working Slob said...

Wow! That is sure funny Jack! Despite never hearing of this it certainly doesn't suprise me :)

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, you think too much, love!

Robbi, Shakes & Judge, have fun playing Shark Break!! *smiles*

Thanks for stopping by the Island all!