Friday, August 22, 2008

Shave my Yeti...LOL!!!!

8 comments:

-Sir Jack said...

See, loves?? He doesn't bite! LMAO

Robbi said...

OMG!!!!!
I just shaved him!!!
Nice Body!!LOL!!!!!!

He did not bite,but he did giggle!!Heehee!!!!!

Happy Friday!!!

shakenbsis said...

OK, you jsut freaked me out, officially! LMAO!!!

-Sir Jack said...

Why Shakes, thank you darling! I consider that the highest compliment!
ROFLMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was the most fun I've had since trimming the neighbor's hedges. Sorry, I left hair everywhere Sir Jack!

Edward S.

calypso said...

Ok Jack, that was TOO weird!!

Interesting outfit for him at the end, nice dance! I was expecting you to be under all that fur! Ha!

~Minxie~ said...

OK.... that is just wrong!!!! LMAO!!!! Poor Yeti with no hair is like.... Jack with no charisma! LOL..... poor guy!!!!

Thanks for the laugh Jack!

Ooooo and look... Edward S. was here!!! Fancy that!!!!

Robbi said...

Ok, Now I saw the whole thing...
Last time I left hair on his head!!

Nice sweater outfit!!!LOL!!!!