Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Various Chicago Shots...



These are a few shots from downtown Chicago...



the Michigan Avenue area...










I leave you with this shot of a dress sculpture down on Michigan Avenue.
Kind of caught me off guard. LOL

Thanks for stopping by the Island!!

8 comments:

Gabby said...

good pics!!! i really liked them!!!! :)

-Sir Jack said...

Thanks gabby!!

Robbi said...

Love the photo's!!!!

And a Dress????
That actually is pretty neat!!!!

Lotus said...

A dress sculpture! Cool. Great pics again, Jack! Thanks.

calypso said...

Nice photos Jack! Hey, have you ever been to New York? They have lots to photograph there too! See ya!

shakenbsis said...

Caught me off guard too! Was that human hair??? ;)

-Sir Jack said...

Thanks all! Yeah, that dress sculpture is one of tens down on Michigan Avenue. They look pretty strange to me! I think it has dried grass on it Shakes.

No Calypso, haven't been to New York yet...probably next spring?? Hopefully I won't end up in the ER there too. LMAO

Lotus said...

Nice pic of Lady Liberty, Calypso! I think she needs a little anti-persperant under that raised arm. LOL!

Jack, you better not go to NYC! Who knows what could happen to you there. Yikes!