Tomorrow's blog will feature Lotus' Pow Wow!! She took a lot of great pix!Have a great Monday all!!
Oh, Jack, I can't wait to see the pics tomorrow. That Lotus, she's something special! LOL!P.S. I don't see the pic link to You Tube on your blog. Maybe it's just my computer though.
Lotus, it may be the way the internet is set at work...no YouTube!! Maybe you can see it at home?? It's a scene from the Shining redone using toy robots. Kinda geeky, kinda silly!
You're probably right Jack. All I see is a big white square! I'll check it out at home.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tomorrow's blog will feature Lotus' Pow Wow!! She took a lot of great pix!
Have a great Monday all!!
Oh, Jack, I can't wait to see the pics tomorrow. That Lotus, she's something special! LOL!
P.S. I don't see the pic link to You Tube on your blog. Maybe it's just my computer though.
Lotus, it may be the way the internet is set at work...no YouTube!! Maybe you can see it at home?? It's a scene from the Shining redone using toy robots. Kinda geeky, kinda silly!
You're probably right Jack. All I see is a big white square! I'll check it out at home.
Post a Comment