Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A different taste of Sweeney...

The Chin People do Sweeney Todd's "My Friends"
How can you make this song even more engaging??
Well, we could take a couple kids, turn them upside down,
slap a little makeup on their chins, and let them lip sync
their little hearts out!! Oh yeah, and don't forget to give them
something sharp and glistening to wave around. LMAO!!!!!!!!



Sweeney Todd kinetic typography - There's no place like London



Sweeney Todd kinetic typography - Epiphany




Thanks go to Calypso for finding more kinetic typography to share!
Hope you enjoyed the variety of these off-beat Sweeneys.
Have a great week all and thanks for landing on the Island!!
~Cheers!

2 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

OMG I loved it!!! Chin people are funny!!!

I really like the last one! Very dramatic!!!

COOL!

-Sir Jack said...

Thanks Vix, the Chin people really cracked me up...I HAD to show them to you all!!