Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year's Day - Fireworks Show!!



From the big city on Sir Jack's Island...
Click in the sky to make your own fireworks show!!


Thanks for making this a fun year on the Island!!
2008 has been an interesting year for me - to say the least, LOL.

I wish you, my good friends, a happy, safe, and prosperous 2009!!

5 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

LMAO Jack! That was fun! I made a smiley face show hee hee!

Happy 2009 to you as well, and I am sooo glad we got to become friends this year!

Lawgirl said...

That's pretty cool! This has been an interesting year. Yet they all go sooo fast!

Have a great new years eve and 2009!!

Movie Star Wife said...

That was fun. I just got done doing a grand finale!

-Sir Jack said...

Glad you all enjoyed the fireworks fun!

Thanks for the New Year's wishes, loves!! I'm glad we got to become friends too!!! Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve!!

Lawgirl said...

Happy birthday Jack!!