Monday, December 8, 2008

A little entertainment...

Pirates of the Caribbean - The 12 Pains of Christmas



I think listening to this one can only be tolerated once...
unless you're into that sort of thing. LMAO!!


Ch ch ch Cheetos Pet!



Oh jeez, this is a great idea for Christmas gifting!!


We've got Cabin Fever!!



Perfect little tune to remember when you've been locked up in your dwellilng a little too long. Make sure you have some rum in stock, your throat might get a little dry from singing this over and over....and over!!!!

Safe travels friends...the ice and snow are coming...to stay!!
Have a great week and thanks for landing on the Island!!

~Cheers!

10 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

OKay so LMAO!!!!! "WHAT NO EXTENSION CORDS!!!!"

OMG.

I feel his pain!!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

The cheetoh pet made me hungry!

LMAO...I think we will ALL have cabin fever like Jack Sparrow in a few days...wayyyy too much snow for me!

Thanks Jack those were great!

Lawgirl said...

I wish I really were on your island right about now. I could use some warm sunshine.

I enjoyed the videos. It is always nice to see Johnny's smiling face, or his tongue, or whatever. I think I have heard that song not affiliated with Pirates. Where do you find this stuff?

Cute pic Vicky!!

Yes, thank you Jack.

-Sir Jack said...

That extension cord comment... priceless!! Vix, do not eat the cheetos off the cheetos pet!! That would be cruel!! I think I would only eat them IF I had cabin fever!

Thanks Vix, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

-Sir Jack said...

Lawgirl- I wish I were on my Island too...soaking up the waves and rays!!!

I'm glad you enjoyed them. Where did I find them? Why on YouTube of course!! They have EVERYTHING!!
-except RUM-
*big grin*

Robbi said...

OMG!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!

The 12 Pains of Christmas is one of my favorite funny songs for Christmas...
The this video to go with it!!!heehee!

I used to have a Chia Pet!!! Don't laugh, I killed it!LOL!!!!

Cabin Fever! Oh Yeah!!!
Bring some Rum!!!!

Priceless!!! Jack!!!
Thank's for the laughs!!!!

-Sir Jack said...

Glad you enjoyed those Robbi!!

Now, do you know where I could get some Cheetos seeds?? Super Waldemort?
*big grin*

Lotus said...

Jack, I have ALWAYS loved the 12 Pains of Christmas! Strange video to attach it to. LOL!

~Minxie~ said...

OMG!!! Those are the BEST!!!!!

Thanks Jack... I needed a good laugh tonight!!!!!!

-Sir Jack said...

Hi Lotus and Minxie-glad you liked them! There's always a few laughs around the Island LOL.

Hope you both are enjoying the holiday season!

*throws a snowball at each and misses on purpose* ROFLMAO...you thought I was going to hit you didn't you?