trying to lift their out of the deep snow. Or maybe their trying to
find food deep under the snow. LMAO!!!

Buck n' Grazy all lit up!! And their heads aren't too heavy from the
snow nor are they frozen down...yet!!

Actualy the weather is just buckin' crazy!! It's deep already and we
might get another 10-14' in the next 2-3 days. WTH???

Even though I'm not looking forward to the subzero temps, shoveling
and driving in all this white stuff...

...my little buddy, Max loves it!!
Have a great week all-stay warm & stay safe!!
Thanks for landing on the Island!!
6 comments:
Love the pictures of Buck N Grazy...
Max too.
Love this~
**Actualy the weather is just buckin' crazy!! It's deep already and we
might get another 10-14' in the next 2-3 days. WTH???
I can't believe it!!!
When we get hit!! We get hit!!!LOL!!!
Buckin Crazy!!Heehee!!!!
Gotta love good ole Wisconsin!!!!
Well try and stay on top of it!
And stay warm!
Max~ Have fun pile driving!!LOL!
Aaahhh, Max is adorable! Plowing through the snow...nice hairdoo!
I was sitting in my living room yesterday and my daughter asked me why I was staring out the window. I had become facinated by my neighbor across the street. They have up several Xmas yard decorations that inflate and, sometimes, animate. She was out by one, a chimney with a reindeer helping pull Santa out of the chimney, that wasn't working correctly. Apparently, Santa was not popping up out of the chimney.
I sat there giggling because she was out there pushing, pulling, tugging on Santa, and finally, giving the reindeer a few pops upside it's head trying to get it to work properly! Never did. But it was funny to watch!
Awwwww. Max is so cute!
You know what's funny, "Buck n'Grazy"--I JUST figure it out. Dah.
Awwww...look at Max!!! TFF!!!
You might want to clean off your car love!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Max is sooo cute!!
I hope you had a great Christmas. And happy new year!
Post a Comment