Hi all!! Let me know if you can beat my score 87% accuracy...on a laptop track pad!! I'll have to break out the mouse for this one later!!Have fun hitting the angry elves!!!
I don't see no angry elves!! I only see the hit the penguin game! Am i missing something?
Well that was wierd. I went back to tyour blog, and the game was different. I only got 64% LMAO!
Oooh I know, love...it's those angry elves messing with the internet!!! I bet you'll get a higher score tomorrow Vix!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi all!! Let me know if you can beat my score 87% accuracy...on a laptop track pad!! I'll have to break out the mouse for this one later!!
Have fun hitting the angry elves!!!
I don't see no angry elves!! I only see the hit the penguin game! Am i missing something?
Well that was wierd. I went back to tyour blog, and the game was different.
I only got 64% LMAO!
Oooh I know, love...it's those angry elves messing with the internet!!!
I bet you'll get a higher score tomorrow Vix!!
Post a Comment