Hi all! The subject of stuff came up at the cabin the other night. George Carlin was the best at explaining "stuff." So here's George's bit about "A Place for My Stuff."
I got too much "stuff", and no place to put it! I am literally up to my eyeballs in "stuff"! I have had to put all my "stuff" in boxes, bc I have no room in my house for all my "stuff"!
My hubby thinks we have too much "stuff", but yet he keeps on buying more "stuff". That "stuff" stays out for all to see until it goes into a box labeled "extra stuff."
I tried to sell some of my "stuff", but everyone already had the same kind of "stuff" I had. I took some of my "stuff" to Goodwiil, just to find out that my attic had bags of more "stuff" in it.
I recently realized that if I hadn't of bought so much "stuff" over the past few years, I would have more money to buy newer "stuff", and "stuff" that I really needed...instead of the crap "stuff" I am stuck with now.
George really knows how to put our "stuff" into simple terms! I too have "stuff" all over the world. When I look at all the "stuff" I have now....I can't keep track of it. I have "stuff" at home, work, my mum's sean's mums, England (3 places), and Michigan.
So really I have way too much "stuff" to keep track of LOL
I am going to have to hire a guy with some "stuff"...just to watch my "stuff"!
4 comments:
LMAO! Gotta go get more stuff! Thanks Jack.
LMAO! I love George! RIP! I love this bit too! Thanks for the smile Jack!!!!
Now off to "deal" with "my stuff"!
I Love George!!!RIP~
He had a way with words like no other!!!!
I know the true meaning of having to much stuff!!!!LOL!!!!
I got to much stuff!!!!
I got too much "stuff", and no place to put it! I am literally up to my eyeballs in "stuff"! I have had to put all my "stuff" in boxes, bc I have no room in my house for all my "stuff"!
My hubby thinks we have too much "stuff", but yet he keeps on buying more "stuff". That "stuff" stays out for all to see until it goes into a box labeled "extra stuff."
I tried to sell some of my "stuff", but everyone already had the same kind of "stuff" I had. I took some of my "stuff" to Goodwiil, just to find out that my attic had bags of more "stuff" in it.
I recently realized that if I hadn't of bought so much "stuff" over the past few years, I would have more money to buy newer "stuff", and "stuff" that I really needed...instead of the crap "stuff" I am stuck with now.
George really knows how to put our "stuff" into simple terms! I too have "stuff" all over the world. When I look at all the "stuff" I have now....I can't keep track of it. I have "stuff" at home, work, my mum's sean's mums, England (3 places), and Michigan.
So really I have way too much "stuff" to keep track of LOL
I am going to have to hire a guy with some "stuff"...just to watch my "stuff"!
BTW- "stuff" is a funny word LOL
Post a Comment