
Earlier this summer we went up north brewery touring and vacationing. I have to go back in time and tell you about Thirsty Pagan Brewing. It's located up in Superior Wisconsin. Way, way the hell at the tip of of the tip of Wisconsin!! It used to be called Twin Ports Brewing. Twin ports, you say? Why? Because Superior WI and Duluth MN are twin cities!!

They have a fine assortment of beers!! Make sure you ask for a sampler tray!

Interesting quote!!
I have to tell you that I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture of the state's best pizza!! Yes, right here at the Thirsty Pagan, you can not only get the finest beers, you can also get the best pizza made in Wisconsin!! So if you stop in, stop in hungry too!!!!

The interior decor is industrial with many old original beer signs.

The restrooms here are very well decorated too!
I had some help getting photos...see below.

The women's room. Decorated with a fine quote about women on the wall...surrounded by graffiti!!

And the men's room...complete with pin-ups!!

I'll be back tomorrow!!! Duh!

More great signage.

Last but not least, the stage in the bar area. How 'bout that! They have live music too!!
If you're way up in the northwoods of Wisconsin, make sure you stop at the Thirsty Pagan!!
Hope you enjoyed the little tour...thanks for landing on the Island!!
7 comments:
HI Jack! I'm a Thirsty Pagan! Cool pictures again...Superior is one hell of a drive luv! But it looks like it was worth it. Happy Sunday all!
Looks like a great place!!!
Never been that far north in my own state! What's wrong with that picture???? ;)
Thanks Lotus & Shakes! I've never been that far north either!! But I'm glad I found it and will go back if I'm ever back that way again. BTW, the bathrooms are hysterical!
Sir Jack...you thirsty pagan!! Back to the brew tour again? LOL Nice photos Jack!! Have a great week!
Super Photo's!!!
Hubby goes through Superior twice a year, and I have gone a couple of times, but never stop when we are through there.
Must put it on our stop's!LOL!
Thanks Robbi!! Tell your hubby about it!! They are really good!!
Thanks Calypso! Yeah, back to the brew tour...it WAS delicious!!!!
Post a Comment