Sunday, September 28, 2008

News report from the Disney Lab


Disney Lab Unveils Its Latest Line Of Genetically Engineered Child Stars

Can I get some of those cool Mickey Mouse ears??
All in fun!

Thanks for landing on the Island!!

13 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

OMG!!!! I don't even know what to say!! I am laughing so hard I can't BREATHE!!!!!!!!

shakenbsis said...

DOC! love your HAIR!
Sir, I'll have to watch it later, looks funny, but I'm LATE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sir Jack, I like your blog! You ARE a mysterious pirate. I'll be back to read more. Thanks!

-Sir Jack said...

Yikes! Blazn' I didn't think it was THAT funny. LOL BTW, your new photo looks hot!

Shakes! Come back! I have french toast! *smiles*

Anon-thanks for stopping in, glad you like the Island!

Blaznfire911 said...

ty shakes and jack!!!! i kinda like my hair now!

Jack - it WAS that funny!!!

Lotus said...

Jack, thanks for the link. Those stories are hilarious! And how many times are you going to tell Blazn that her hair is "hot"? Tee hee!

Robbi said...

OMG!!!!
That is flipping Hilarious!!!!
Super Creative!!!!!
Love it!!!

shakenbsis said...

Hmmm, Dr Roark, now where have we seen that name before???

(not sarcasm, really can't rememeber)

That was hilarious! Poor Zach!!!

OH, French Toast... one double order please!

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, did I say that Blazn'a hair was really flippin' hot more than once? *big smile*

Robbi-glad you liked it! What's your high score on the Pirate's Chains game now?

Shakes-a double order of French Toast?
Are we eating for two now?? ROFLAMO

Robbi said...

Level 15
30,346

I had no more moves...and only one more key to go...
Heehee!

Movie Star Wife said...

O.K. now it all makes sense. My kids will be devastated when they hear about Zach's skin. Hee hee.
Should I traumatize them by showing them the video?

-Sir Jack said...

Robbi- I think you are THE champ now!! I saw your comment at the cabin...level 23!! Wow!! Blazn' was at 20--I think! LOL, she's got some catching up to do and I don't know if she can go that high. Good score, love!!

-Sir Jack said...

MSW - "Should I traumatize them by showing them the video?"

Up to you, love! It may change their whole outlook on life though. *grin*

If they have one out about Santa around Christmas time...you might consider that one too!! LMAO