Friday, October 3, 2008

While I'm Up North...


Take a break with my Yeti and smack some ping-guins into the snow!!

How to play...
Left mouse button: Throw snowball
Mouse-cursor position: Define direction
Hit position affects vertical direction
Pingu rotation (at hit) affects Left/right direction

Have a great weekend all!
Thanks for landing on the Island!!!

5 comments:

-Sir Jack said...

MSW - this is one of your favorites!
Enjoy!!

Robbi - don't get too addicted!! See if you can beat MSW!!

Have a great weekend on the Island!!

Movie Star Wife said...

Thanks Jack!!! I do love the penguin game. Have a great weekend.

Robbi--I would challenge you to a duel, but I really am not very good at high scores! It's all about the fun though, right?

Blaznfire911 said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!! The perfect game to play after a week away!!

THanks Jack!

I got 479.3 points YIPEE!!!!

-Sir Jack said...

Glad you liked!! I only got up to 360.2. *big grin*

Blaznfire911 said...

DARN YOU!!!!!

I have been back to play this game wayyyyy too much! I am seeing ping-guins in my sleep! LMAO!