Hee hee that was funny! Where do they come up with this stuff??? LOL"Some of them are just jerks!" LMAO!!!!!!Thanks for putting this up! I loved watching it. Those news people are like "ummmm ok what the hell?" LMAO!!
I thought you'd like this one Vix!!"Where do they come up with this stuff??" They channel it from the "other side!" *evil laugh*
LMAO Jack!! I thought you'd say something like that!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hee hee that was funny! Where do they come up with this stuff??? LOL
"Some of them are just jerks!" LMAO!!!!!!
Thanks for putting this up! I loved watching it. Those news people are like "ummmm ok what the hell?" LMAO!!
I thought you'd like this one Vix!!
"Where do they come up with this stuff??" They channel it from the "other side!" *evil laugh*
LMAO Jack!! I thought you'd say something like that!
Post a Comment