Thanks for posting Calypso's pictures, they are beautiful! Thank you Calypso! And where were you "up north" last weekend? Apparently, I missed both you and Shakes! Bummer.
Thanks you guys!! I"m glad you like them. Too bad I didn't run into you Lotus!! That would've been a kick! Shakes I loved your photos too-wow!! Robbi, I saw the couple by the shore...they just looked like they belonged there!.
6 comments:
Thanks for posting Calypso's pictures, they are beautiful! Thank you Calypso! And where were you "up north" last weekend? Apparently, I missed both you and Shakes! Bummer.
Calypso!!!
Absolutely breathtaking love!!!!
Calypso!!!
Those pictures are beautiful!!!
Love the couple in the back ground...
and the red leaf...
Thank's for sharing..
Thanks you guys!! I"m glad you like them. Too bad I didn't run into you Lotus!! That would've been a kick! Shakes I loved your photos too-wow!!
Robbi, I saw the couple by the shore...they just looked like they belonged there!.
Thanks for hosting my pix Jack!!!
Aww great pics! I love em! I am going to have get some of my pics up on my blog this weekend. I have a few nice ones to share.
I loved the lilly pad pic! Great!!
See you round the cabin!
You're welcome Calypso, happy to host you anytime, love! I especially like your lily pad pix too...TFF!!
Post a Comment