Saturday, October 18, 2008

You don't say! And one for Who's!?!



Pirates of the Caribbean - the keys??
Very, very funny and interesting to see this done with just the words!!



Bushisms - an animated typography
Just a few very funny quotes from our president...Mr. Bush.



Who's on First? - for my good mate, Whoosy!!
An old Abbott and Costello bit very funny!!!

Thanks, Calypso, for introducing me to the wonders of animated typography!

And thanks for landing on the Island!!

9 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Oh those are really fun!!

I LOVED the pirates one, and the GB one almost made me spit out my drink!!! I'd forgotten about all those tings he said LMAO!

I never got into abbot and costello, but I loved it! I think that the words are funnier than actually seeing the people!!

Thanks for a great laugh this morning Jack!!

Blaznfire911 said...

BTW- I can't stop singing "I've got a jar of dirt"!!!

THANKS! LOL

-Sir Jack said...

Vixen!! Thanks, I really liked them and had to share with my bloggers!!

And the "I've got a jar of dirt!" video/tune has been playing in my head for the past 2 days. Maybe that's why my head hurt so much yesterday??? I hope the song doesn't mess you up too much this weekend!!
*wicked grin*

Blaznfire911 said...

LOL...well I will be thinking of it while I am writing for sure!!

BTW- For some reason, I have to click the title of the blog in order to post a comment. It doesn't show up on the bottom of the screen. I wonder why?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sir! I've always loved the "Who's on first" skit. (and yes, Mrs. Who's picks up the pay check)

Who'sit#3 just heard it for the first time...I think hes a little confused!!

Thanks for think'n about me mate!

-Sir Jack said...

Vix-mmm, the comment thing looks ok on my side. Weird!

Whoosy! You made it to the Island! Long time no sail! I'm glad Who's #3 saw it...good thing for a who's to see even if he doesn't understand LMAO!! "Mrs. Who's picks up the paycheck." Arrg, the "Mrs." always do don't they!! ROFLMAO!!

Movie Star Wife said...

I liked them too! I'll have to share these with Movie Star.

Robbi said...

Those were great!!!
Made me giggle...
*
Deep in the Heart of Texas!!Sing!!Sing!!!

calypso said...

You're welcome Jack!
LOL, I'm glad you like animated typography now Jack!! It's really expressive and VERY funny sometimes!