
Made in 1974, and directed by Mel Brooks, this is a black and white classic parody/comedy of Frankenstein movies! Starring Gene Wilder, Marty Feldman, Peter Boyle, Teri Garr, Cloris Leachman, and Gene Hackman.
Gene Wilder plays Dr. Frankenstein who gets his inheritance, and then goes to Transylvania to clear up the will. And finding his Grandfather's personal library, continues in his grandfather's footsteps. He succeeds and it's absolutely hysterical!!!
Below is the movie trailer and some great movie clips!!
Young Frankenstein Movie Trailer 2:40
Igor 1:42
Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags? 1:02
Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life 1:02
Puttin' on the Ritz 2:26
I hope you find time to rent or just pull this off your shelf this Halloween!
Have a Happy Halloween and thanks for landing on the Island!!
6 comments:
I lovvvvve this movie!!!
HA! I remember this movie!!! I love it! It's all cheesy and fun!
Is that the chick from Dancing with the stars?
Ha, ha, ha! Love it! I think the ending of 'Puttin' on the Ritz' is where the idea of a mosh pit came from. LOL!
Yeah, this movie is cheesy, hilarious, and is one of the first Halloween movies to have a mosh pit!!
Not sure about the chick from Dancing with the Stars...haven't seen that show.
I'm glad you enjoyed YF!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9DO1BV3B0w
I love the bit with the constable! at about 5:50...
Had to find 2 backdoors this time (one to be able to psot one and one to read the others! lmao)
Yes Doc! Cloris is the one that jsut got booted of 'dancing...'!
Post a Comment