Drop your rakes and run for cover....... News video from the Onion...Prepare yourself for severely moderate weather this autumn! Winds 10-15 mph. Temps as low as 40 degrees at night. These are brutal raking conditions people, please heed warnings! Leaves will be deep and dangerously crunchy. Elevated squirrel activity is expected. Check you local authorities for emergency hayrides and baked pies!!
Well, this IS a weird box Sir!! Thanks for the weather forecast...I have to go out and rake leaves today! I think I'll take my cell phone just in case I need to dial 911! ~see ya!
I don't see anything new about this comment box?? Am I missing something?
I still don't see a "post comment" box on your page, until I click the title of today's blog. Then it brings up everyone elses comments, and I can leave my own. I told you something was fishy the other day LOL
Funny weather report! Look out for active squirrels!!! LMAO! Trust me...I am ALWAYS on the look out Jack!!! ALWAYS! I won't let them get the better of me again!
Hi all!! Thanks for coming to the Island and leaving a comment!! I seem to be having some problems with the comment box coming up for some using PCs.... Can you leave a comment telling me what web browser you are using and version?? Thanks all!
Still no Comment link in your main page for me! I went in te back way by Doc!
Severely moderate conditions, LOOKOUT! I should have checked here before I went outside with my Turkey yesterday! She was stripped of her aluminum jacket in 2 shakes! Brutal!
12 comments:
Hey this is a new and interesting comment box!!!
This is a very weird box. I wonder if it works??
Hmmm, no profiles with the new comment box...I feel cheated!!!
Well, this IS a weird box Sir!! Thanks for the weather forecast...I have to go out and rake leaves today! I think I'll take my cell phone just in case I need to dial 911!
~see ya!
Hey does that work???
I used "full page" in my comment settings!!
I don't see anything new about this comment box?? Am I missing something?
I still don't see a "post comment" box on your page, until I click the title of today's blog. Then it brings up everyone elses comments, and I can leave my own. I told you something was fishy the other day LOL
Funny weather report! Look out for active squirrels!!! LMAO! Trust me...I am ALWAYS on the look out Jack!!! ALWAYS! I won't let them get the better of me again!
Hey, Jack, I see a comment box now! Yipee.
Ohh good!! It's WORKING!!!!
Thanks Blazn' and thank you Lotus!!
OMG~~~~
Warning!!!
Warning!!!!!
Blistery Winds and Squirrel watch!!
That has to be the best!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Hi all!! Thanks for coming to the Island and leaving a comment!! I seem to be having some problems with the comment box coming up for some using PCs....
Can you leave a comment telling me what web browser you are using and version?? Thanks all!
Still no Comment link in your main page for me! I went in te back way by Doc!
Severely moderate conditions, LOOKOUT! I should have checked here before I went outside with my Turkey yesterday! She was stripped of her aluminum jacket in 2 shakes! Brutal!
I'm glad Vix found a way!! Seems as though, Firefox works best on the Island...don't know why though!!
Brutal conditions continue...
poor little turkey no metal jacket!!
*smiles*
Post a Comment