*please be patient...lots of photos here to load*

Here we are! At the entrance you are given a wine glass for tasting.
I hope you brought your appetite with you today!!

Are you thirsty??? White or red? Sweet? Dry? What would you like sir?

Mead!! From the White Winter Winery in Wisconsin.
The shorter black bottle on the table has the best mead in it!
Black Harbor-a black currant honey wine with grape neutral spirits added.
21% proof!

Have a little chocolate with that mead sir???

Let's try some Door County wine!! Mmmmm!

How about some Wisconsin made Vodka or Gin?
Ok the gin was a bad choice...at this point...should've saved that for the end.

Let's clear that gin away with some Brie...from a tube!
Much easier for crackers than the wheel type!!

Maple Caramel Korn...so light and tasty!!
(looked like popcorn chicken from KFC, LOL)

Panera was there! Had a broccoli cheese soup little tiny bread bowl (roll).

Check out the size of this bottle!!
Know any Big Naughty Girls who would like this??? *grin*

Willy Street Coop had a nice display of food!!

Vegetable sushi!! Yummm!

Come on!! Put some wasabi on that sushi!!

Let's have more wine!! Wollersheim!

This guy wanted his pix taken with these tiny cups of pudding and desserts!
He was a proud chef!!

A close up of his handy-work...and they were tasty!!!

More wine to sample!! This time from Flemings!! Mmm.

Nice display of huge wine glass with floating candles and flowers.

More cheese and crackers, sir?

How about some Australian lobster and crab??

Black Angus steaks....expensive!!!!

The next three pix are a display of sauces being sold by Metcafes (Sentry).

mmmmm....gravy!

Is that the Eiffel tower...OMG...I can't eat that!!

Got room for dessert?
NO!!! But they do look tasty!
We tasted wine and food for about three and half hours that day.
Needless to say, I needed a flippin' good nap when I got home!!
I hope you enjoyed the extremely long tour!!
Sorry, I don't usually do that.
Thanks for landing on the Island!!!
6 comments:
I want me some of that big Naughty Girl!!! I want the biggest one for Chirstmas!
Thanks for the tour Jack! I'm sorry I missed it.
Nice Tour!
my mouth is watering now, i may have forgotten to eat today, when does that ever happen?!?!?
OMG, omg, OMG!!! Look at all the food and wine!
Your photos are so good, I think I just gained 5 whole pounds...thanks Jack!!!!!!
That looked fun! I would also love a bottle of naughty girl! LOL!
All that food looked delicious!!! Now I am really hungry!
That chef was fuuny....standing by his food like that! How cool!
I loved the wine glass display as well!
Thanks for sharing it!
Ok, let's see...we have...
1 watering mouth
5 gained pounds
1 wine glass display
2 Big Naughty Girls...
Thanks, I'll put that order in right away!! Thank you ladies!! LMAO!!!!
OMG!!!!
Now I am hungry and alittle thirsty just looking at all that food and wine...Yummo!!!!
The Chef??? Very Proud of his work!
To funny!!!
Naughty Girl Bottle!!! Now I bet you would get naughty after drinking that!! LOL!!
Or pass out. One of the two....
Thank's for sharing all the photo's!!!
Post a Comment