Here's a good one to make you laugh and get your week off to a good start!! Poor Mr. Bean's trousers get the switcheroo!!
I'll be changing up the Island blog soon....been having problems with the comment box. So if you don't see the link to comments....just go up to the title of the blog "Mr. Bean...." and click there!! Thanks mates!!
Have fun week and thanks for sailing over to the Island!! ~Cheers!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ....with all my heart and soul.....100% LOVE AND ADORE....MR BEAN!!!!!! He is my all time fav!!!!! I can't get enough of this guy! Rowan Atkinson is the best!!!! When I was growing up in England...I used to watch him all the time. We even had a "Plastic Pig" car...which Is Mr beans ENEMY!!!! We also had a mini....which both he and I ADORE!
Secondly....
I see your commment link now on the main page, but now it takes a while for it to pop up once clicked. At least I can see it though LOL
Hi Vix! Thanks for letting me know. I've seen it from the darkside (pc) on my mac. Then I go out of the blog and come back and the comment link is gone. And that's using IE 7. Seems like people using Firefox don't have that problem. Spooky!!
8 comments:
This is a comment from the dark side of Jack's computer....
*evil laugh*
First off....
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ....with all my heart and soul.....100% LOVE AND ADORE....MR BEAN!!!!!! He is my all time fav!!!!! I can't get enough of this guy! Rowan Atkinson is the best!!!! When I was growing up in England...I used to watch him all the time. We even had a "Plastic Pig" car...which Is Mr beans ENEMY!!!! We also had a mini....which both he and I ADORE!
Secondly....
I see your commment link now on the main page, but now it takes a while for it to pop up once clicked. At least I can see it though LOL
OKay so I came back to watch the video again, and your "post a comment" link was GONE!!!!! What's up with that???
I LOVE Mr. Bean! I haven't seen him in such a long time. I think I will have to look up some more videos on UTube.
Vix & MSW...Yeah, Mr. Bean rocks!! We bought the "Mr. Bean" DVD set a while ago too...way too funny!!
Vix...don't know what's up with blogger and that bloody comment link!!
Grrrr. Blogger must be playing with us!!
This brilliant comment is coming from the full page comment-from the darkside of Jack's computer...using the comment button!!!
*sigh* I still don't see a comment link till I click the title. Oh well. At least i know it's out there somewhere LOL
BTW - COme back to the light...stay away from the darkside!
Hi Vix! Thanks for letting me know. I've seen it from the darkside (pc) on my mac. Then I go out of the blog and come back and the comment link is gone. And that's using IE 7. Seems like people using Firefox don't have that problem. Spooky!!
Post a Comment