Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Oooooh you're so scary! Bite me, pin-head!!"



It was quite a sight this morning!! Homer and Bart woke me up with their snorting, giggling and laughing at the ping-guin they had found snooping around in my office. The Simpsons had been on the lookout since they were informed earlier this summer of the disappearance of my ship, the Mother of Pearl. As you know, we suspect Captain Chinstrap to be the thief!! This snooping ping-guin must be one of Chinstrap's crew!! He is being detained for interrogation!!

I will get to the bottom of this and find my ship, the Mother of Pearl!!!

Thanks for landing on the Island and keep a sharp eye out for my ship!!!

4 comments:

~Minxie~ said...

I have news from ping-guins from the playa.... they too are currently being questioned.... I will let you know what I find out.....

Good job Bart and Homer!!!!

Lotus said...

Jack, I thought that I had found your ship. But when I boarded her (giggles), I realized it was just a ship of fools. Sorry. I'll keep looking.

-Sir Jack said...

Hi Minxie & Lotus!

News from the playa?? I'll be waiting for that!

Ship of fools...there are many of those, love!!

Thanks for keeping on your toes!!

Blaznfire911 said...

WTG SIMPSONS!!! We may be getting to the bottom of this mind boggling mystery!

The Mother of Pearl WILL be found...one way or another!