Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ping-guin!...not The Penguin!!


Dear Bloggers who are on the lookout for my ship, the Mother of Pearl--

Please note the photo on your left...it is a photo of "The Penguin" ....a villain from the TV series "Batman." Now we all can say that the ping-guin who stole my ship is a villian..Yes! But, he is not the ping-guin I am referring to when I say "ping-guin."

The villian ping-guin who stole my ship is a non-flying type bird who goes by the name of "Chin-strap." If you have any questions, or information...please leave a comment!

Thank you for your time and relentless hard work in locating my ship, the Mother of Pearl.

14 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Chin Strap? LMAO Well now I will have to rethink my entire man-hunt for your ship!!!

What's a girl to do?

-Sir Jack said...

Blazn--LOL
Chin-strap is verrrry (Elmer Fudd) dangerous. Lock your door and fasten your windows. Also, make sure you lock your car doors and remove the keys...he loves to steal cars as well. That should be a good start.

~Minxie~ said...

*confused look*
huh?
*fans face with hand*
I think I need to refuel!

Lotus said...

Jack, I won't even tell you what the name 'Chin Strap' conjours up in my mind! And maybe that is what it is, but I won't say. I"M A LADY, damn it!

Jack, what kind of dog is your faithful companion? He reminds me of the dog on 'My Three Sons.'

-Sir Jack said...

*slides rum bottle*
Minxie, maybe you need one of these? I think you've gone an' went Disney on me...are you on Space (echo) Mountain , love?

-Sir Jack said...

Get your mind out of the swamp Lotus and into Wikipedia...go look up Chinstrap. *rolls eyes*

He's adopted and is a "muttley" wonder dog. We're not sure what he is...we almost named him after Keith Richards. *smirk*

Lotus said...

Good morning, Sir Jack and all other lurkers. A blond just sent me a text message and asked, “What does IDK stand for?”

I replied, “I don’t know.”

She answered, “OMG nobody does!”

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus...LMAO that one's a goner love. She's "Clueless in Wausau".

Thanks for finding Chinstrap...too bad he got away. We'll I'm off to put up "Wanted" signs. Have a great sunny day love!

calypso said...

Sorry about picking on you last night Jack, I couldn't help myself...

You are too funny!!

I'll keep an eye out for Chinstrap...the ping-guin!

Lotus said...

LOVE the new pirate cap! And the beaded braid/hair! You are too cool for school. :D

Lotus said...

Jack, I've been meaning to ask you: Why are you on California time? Is it wishful thinking or just a Cali frame of mind? (none of these are my questions for today)

Blaznfire911 said...

I think I may have seen chinstrap on the tele just now!!!

He was too quick for me to nab him....sorry love.

-Sir Jack said...

Blazn, it was your bum leg that slowed you down wasn't it?

Didn't you take your Arnica love?
I thank you for giving it a go anyway.

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, I left it on Pacific time because if I had put it on Arnica time that would have confused the hell out of you and all the others.

So love, to make it easier for all, I just changed it to Central time.

I'm glad you like my new photo. Thanks for tripping by Lotus. Now keep a sharp eye out for that bugger Chinstrap.