Monday, June 9, 2008

Seems there's a storms brewin' everywhere and everyone is looking for land!!
Stay a while...relax, read, have a rum and write in the sand.


Join at me at me great friend's ~Minxie's~
a great blog for some playful banter, undead monkeys,
ping-guins...and some really great friends.
Grab your compass me hearties and point your ship in this direction...
http://commodoreminxie.blogspot.com/
Commodore Minxie....bring me that horizon!

"Cheers!"
-Sir Jack

20 comments:

cheeky monkey said...

you're hot

~Minxie~ said...

Hello Sir Jack!! Simple, sweet and to the point!!! I like it!!!!

Oh now you have that hairy kraken called word verification!!! ICKY!!!!

~Minxie~ said...

Cheeky.... you are funny! How do you know Sir Jack is hot? do you know his identity? hmmmm?

cheeky monkey said...

I'm his monkey! I live in his pocket!

-Sir Jack said...

cheeky, my love, you resemble my other adorable monkey--Oshy!!

If you be liking pockets..are you part kangaroo as well?

So tell us, what's in YOUR pocket?

-Sir Jack said...

Minxi- I hope the horrible kraken word verify is gone now....

cheeky monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cheeky monkey said...

I don't have any pockets, but if I did, you would get lost in them

Lotus said...

Sir Jack, my you've come up in the world! Your own island; does plundering on the high seas pay the bills? If so, me thinks me needs a new job! Watch out for me flyin' monkees!

-Sir Jack said...

Fair enough cheeky...you ARE a deep one, with infinite space!

I'll bring back a banana for you later my cheeky monkey...if the ping-guins haven't trampled them all.

Now, back to me rum barrels!!

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus my love, why yes, I've been plunderin me wheasely black guts out and it fact pays off.

*ducks*
Whoa, you're monkeys are high flyers!! Dodgy little buggers!

Ok, once again, I'm heading back to me rum barrels...have fun on the island. I'll check back it a bit, love.

cheeky monkey said...

oh! i loves nanners! they fill me up quite nicely!

Osh said...

OMG! Are you saying I look like a monkey?
Sir Jack, you might be a bit of a gheytard. Just the tip though.

-Sir Jack said...

Oshy, did I call YOU a monkey?
You've gone completely bananas.

Sticks & stones, love.

I'm heading over to Minxies...
follow me.

Osh said...

you better not call me a monkey, or I will pull your tail

-Sir Jack said...

Oh Osh, promises, promises.
*smiles & runs away*

Movie Star Wife said...

Hi Sir Jack!
I think you ought to post your picuture. Oh would that give you away? Hee Hee.

-Sir Jack said...

You ARE a sly one MSW!! I'll just use your photo, what you say to that love?

-Sir Jack said...

Hey Johnny, Happy Birthday mate!!
If you having any leftovers, be a good sport and send me some cake!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Man. I will.