Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's flavor is...

Rum Black Cherry!!!

We were driving through St. Germain yesterday and had to stop!! This ice cream had one of my favorite ingredients... Rum!!
Hmmmm, lip licking good!!

We got home late late late last night! I've got to crawl off to my quarter's for a nap. I'll come back later to chat...




One more VERY important item...
Are you keepin' an eye out for me ship? Just making sure you've got your binoculars glued to your montior mates!! We've got to find my ship, the Mother of Pearl, there's no other ship like her. I'll be needing her for the upcoming weekend loves...cheers!


4 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Mmmmmmm..... *licks lips*

calypso said...

Hi Sir Jack, I'll take a waffle cone. One scoop please!!

No news on your ship Sir...sorry haven't seen Captain Chinstrap either.

~Minxie~ said...

Ah..... me loves flavored rum!!!!! Ice cream too!!!! Might have to make a rum float tonight :D

I have news of the Mother of Pearl... but you will have to wait until tomorrow.... when my blog is up....
Sorry, but George took priority today....

Blaznfire911 said...

Now I am hungry!

No news on your ship from either I am afraid....I am on the look out though!

vicky