The Mother of Pearl is missing!!
The other day on Minxie's blog, Laura reported that she saw ping-guins loiterin' around at the Zoo. I don't mean go off on a paranoia trip (can't cuz I don't have me ship) but, I think that the ping-guins are on the loose again!!
Flippin' ping-guins are really gettin on me nerves! I take a day off to sleep on the beach...wake up to find me ship is gone. Bugger bugger bugger.
If anyone has any leads to the whereabouts of the Mother of Pearl, please do 'ol Sir Jack a favor, (and I really mean this would be a huge favor to me, personally) leave me a post!!!
There will be a handsome reward to anyone who can help capture these slimy, two-legged, ship-stealing buggers and get me Mother of Pearl back in one piece.
4 comments:
have you looked on your back porch?
Cheeky, me back porch is on the Mother of Pearl...you know that love.
i know nothing
i'm a monkey
Sir Jack...
i enjoyed your "tours"greatly!
I haven't been up to Capone's since I was about 14....all this Dillinger stuff reminds me of it!
I was thinking we needed to do the tours sometime in the near future...
Tracy
Post a Comment