Captain Chinstrap is the scoundrel who purloined my ship,the Mother of Pearl. There have been reports of unidentified shipwrecks...
I have yet to identify any as the "Mother."
If you have seen this ping-guin, or have information on
his whereabouts or his crew, please leave a comment!
Thank you for your support in finding the "Mother."
17 comments:
Geez, Jack, you have been busy! I'm awaiting my case of rum, for the information I gave you yesterday. My sources say the Chinstrap crew is STILL drinking and raising HOLY HELL at the Showboat Saloon in WI Dells! Have you checked that out?
I'm also hearing rumors that your ship was beached at Agony Point, near Whinchester, Wisconsin. Wherever that is!
Jack.... I will be searching for Chinstrap and the Mother of Pearl tomorrow at the Irish Festival... mayhaps the Irish will tell what they know if I give them some drink!!!
You know, luck of the Irish and all! ;)
Oh, they'll tell ya Minxie! Most likely they'll make up a nice looong story and have you believing it, too!!! = )
Love the poster Sir!!
Lotus, I'm sending my undead monkey in a dinghy loaded with cases of rum for you love!! Thanks for your relentless assistance in finding my ship!
Showboat Saloon, wasn't that flooded? Bugger, Agony Point...that sounds dreadful. I'll check on those!!
Minxie, good luck and good fun at the Irish fest. Pour them some tall ones for me love!
Shakesy, are you saying the Irish like to stretch the truth? Well... there be a little Irish right here in ol Jack, but I think you that. Didn't you? *pirate smile*
Glad you like the poster! Now off with you love, you can put them up all over town.
takes one to know one..
tee hee
been known to elaborate a little ;)
Sir Jack, are you sure you HAD a massive ship? Or was it simply a little dinghy? Possibly, you are confused and you have a massive dinghy! This bears further examination. I'll get back to you after I've looked into it.
Ding, ding, ding! ; )
Sir Jack--love Captain Chinstrap! You've got me laughing. Thanks!
Aloha oye, aloha oye (wavy arms) do, do, do, do, do, do, aloha oye!
Lotus...you've had a few too many Mai Tai's, haven't cha?
WARNING--ladies, do not get on Sir Jack's dinghy! It's not really a boat. (lite fuse line to pickle barrel loaded with gun powder) KaBOOM! LMAO
Lotus, that "pickle barrel" was YOUR boat. Why would you want to blow your own boat to smithereens? LOL
You're in a pickle now, love.
*snickers & runs away*
I SAW THAT GUY!!!! He tried to grab my chest!! Literally!!!!
Oh, and he wanted treasure to. Said something about how the mother of Pearl was his, and he was not going to land a land lubber have it!!
I tried to get more information, but the Chinstrap sailed off into the distance!
Sir Jack,
I discovered a number of ships today. I posted one on my blog--check and see if it is yours.
Post a Comment