We've never been to Chalk Fest in Wausau...so we thought we
would see what all the excitment was about!!
Hundreds of chalk drawings by single artists to families
or teams of artists. Their art consisted of still life, humor,
environmental issues, homages to their favorite movies
(no Depp??) and on.
I'm posting a few today and will try to make a slide show later
this week to show the range of fun drawing on the sidewalk!!

This original chalk drawing was about 20 feet long.
Created by at least 3 artists.
would see what all the excitment was about!!
Hundreds of chalk drawings by single artists to families
or teams of artists. Their art consisted of still life, humor,
environmental issues, homages to their favorite movies
(no Depp??) and on.
I'm posting a few today and will try to make a slide show later
this week to show the range of fun drawing on the sidewalk!!

This original chalk drawing was about 20 feet long.
Created by at least 3 artists.




8 comments:
Good morning, Monsieur Jack. Love the crab! Glad you enjoyed the Chalk Fest and your weekend in Wausau. I'll talk to the mayor and make sure you're always welcome!
Lotus, love, is Chalk Fest an annual thing? If so, how long have they been doing it?
Hope you Monday is going well!
Yes, dear Jack, Chalk Fest is an annual thing. I'm not sure how long though. I could be wrong (?), but I think the Chalk Fest and the Flying Pigs (BBQ contest at Balloon Rally) were added to the Balloon Rally to shore up the event in case of bad ballooning weather. So that people can still do something if they come for the balloons and then the balloons can't fly, like this year!
I'm on my lunch now, so right now my Monday is going good! How about your's Sir; did you find the dead thing in the yard?
Thanks Lotus...still looking for that critter!!
Found it!! All that smell from a little chipmunk!
Sir Jack,
Thanks for showing us the chalk drawings. Have you ever seen pictures of those really cool chalk drawings that look like you could fall into them? I'll have to look for them and let you know where I find them. Back to work. . .
I remember those MSW!! ;)
Post a Comment