On our way up to Wausau yesterday,
we stopped at Culver's for lunch.
We ordered, got our food and sat down.
People stared pointing out the windows,
making faces and whispering to each other.
Seemed odd, but we carried on with our lunch
talking and eating...trying to ignore the commotion.

We finished our lunch and went back to the car.
Our jaws dropped when noticed what was parked next to our car.
A double-decker hound carrier!! Or was it a doggie rescue bus?

Poor pups. They just looked out their holes, not barking or snapping
at the people staring or walking by. They looked hungry!
"Where's my Butter Burger!!"

Obviously, someone took a welding class!!
It was a very odd sight.
Have you ever seen one of these?

Later in the day...on our way to Marshfield, we saw birds
hanging in the updrafts...floating without strings!
There were so many!! And they were huge!!
Enough Animal Kingdom for today...
enjoy your Sunday everyone!! Cheers!
we stopped at Culver's for lunch.
We ordered, got our food and sat down.
People stared pointing out the windows,
making faces and whispering to each other.
Seemed odd, but we carried on with our lunch
talking and eating...trying to ignore the commotion.

We finished our lunch and went back to the car.
Our jaws dropped when noticed what was parked next to our car.
A double-decker hound carrier!! Or was it a doggie rescue bus?

Poor pups. They just looked out their holes, not barking or snapping
at the people staring or walking by. They looked hungry!
"Where's my Butter Burger!!"

Obviously, someone took a welding class!!
It was a very odd sight.
Have you ever seen one of these?

Later in the day...on our way to Marshfield, we saw birds
hanging in the updrafts...floating without strings!
There were so many!! And they were huge!!
Enough Animal Kingdom for today...
enjoy your Sunday everyone!! Cheers!
8 comments:
OMG, poor pups landed in jail...
Poor babies, makes me want to cry...
Cool rig, though.
So, the balloons never got off the ground? That's too bad. Went to Sedona once and was signed up for a ride in a HAB. Got out to the site at 4am to 'get ready' whatever that entails. Never found out as it was too windy (up in the air, on the ground it was still) to get off the ground. ;(
Perhaps someday...
Jack, those weren't birds!!! (cackle, cackle) They were me FLYIN' MONKEYS!!!!!
Funny dog pic. I'll bet the dogs get a lot of air in there while running down the streets.
Awesome photos Jack :)
Hi all, right the balloons never got off the ground...but they did have helipcopter rides, a rib fest, kettle corn, corn dogs....
Lotus, great minds think alike...I thought the same thing when I saw them LMAO-flying monkeys!
We went to Chalk Fest...and it was really cool. Great drawings from people all over the state, country???
And of course, we to Red Eye Brewing for lunch. Just can't get enough of that place!! The owner came over to chat this time... interesting guy!!
I'm going to unpack etc...catch up with you loves at the cabin??
Sir Jack, you appear to be liking what Wausau has to offer. Maybe you'd be interested in the upcoming Blues Fest...see this web page.
www.wausauareaevents.org/events/bluesfest.cfm
Lotus will you be going to the Blues Fest??? Should I come up and look fory our pink shoes ???
Hi, Judge! I don't know if I'm going to the Blues Fest. I've been in the past and it is very good. Too large of a group for me, though!
If I were going I would look for your shoes.. they always give you away. We are familiar with your feet.
Post a Comment