
Talk about mystery men!!
You want to know who I am...??
Have you ever really wondered who "who" is?
I think he's a who with a double life!!
Yeah, but don't tell his who wife.
She might just take his who life.
Whoosy, the unknown barkeep.
Where do you sleep?
Up in Superior?
Is Columbus beer inferior?

The bar is air conditioned
He tells his wife he's north fishin'
I bet right now he's wishin'
He had an alibi

Who's bar!
Yeah, that's right!
It's YOUR bar
26 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!!!!
OMG! LMAO!!!
You're a poet too, Sir! Amazing... Thanks for sharing this, made my day! ;)
LOL!!! Sir Jack, that explains why who's couldn't stay and play last night! He probably told Mrs. Who's that he was at your cabin, when in reality...sneeky, isn't who's. :D
Hi, Shakes!
Jack, I just noticed that you have a link to the Weather Underground. I love the Weather Underground! It's kind of an oximoron, ain't it?
Sir Jack,
Where did you think them cases of rum come from, eh, Mate?
It is a Superior sort of establishment, I believe there to be a Poop Deck out back...
Oh, and don't worry about Mrs. Who's. She be a special lady, by me side through thick n' thin. I keep no secrets from her.
Your a good who's, who's. I'm sure when Christmas comes around there will be celebrating in Whoville for sure!
Nice find, Sir Jack! Whooot! :D
OMG!!!! That is GREAT!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!
Whoosy! Yes, I saw that the rum came from your establishment...it had "Superior Rum" stamped all over the case!!
I didn't have time to stop in to check out the interior etc. We were on our way to the Thirsty Pagan there in Superior---part of our WI brewery tour. One of these days I'll post another brewery on our tour! I've quite a collection now!
Thanks for the rum!
Cheers mate!!
Thanks all...I'm glad you've enjoyed the WHO's Bar!!!
HI, Jack! (waves)
Jack- this is TFF. I'm glad you saw this on the trip...I'm sure who's is really enjoying it. LMAO!!!
Hey, Calypso, long time no see. I just passed you at your blog. So you're a free-lance artist? Do you have your own site that we can look at your work? Or are you lucky enough to be in shows?
Hi Lotus, yup free-lancer...no website, haven't had time for shows.
Calypso, what medium do you work in? Or do you work in several forms? Anywhere I could see your work, because I am interested?
Me too Calypso! What Lotus said!
OMG TFF! Who's is gonna LOVE this! You crack me up Jack!
so awesome!
The mystery continues Sir Jack ;)
Super cute!!!
Lotus....
Is this a new foot photo???
*Runs off to alert Scooby and gang*
Yep, esp for those with a foot fetish!!! Have a great day! Gotta work. (cracked with a whip!) Ow, that hurts!
Hi Judge & Lotus...how's your day going? I'm off to run errands...be back later this evening!!
Have a great day all!
Hi, Jack! Don't forget to obtain your copy of "Cannibal! The Musical" while you're out running errands! Talk to ya later.
And my day is OK. Doesn't suck as much as yesterday did! LOL!
Between errands...Ok Lotus I checked out the Cannibal Musical on You Tube...gggahhh! Doesn't look that good.
Did I tell you guys that I saw Get Smart last weekend? It was pretty good... it worked really hard for the laughs the first half of the show...then it got funnier. Lotus, did you know that the Rock is in the movie?
Jack, I didn't say Cannibal was any good! I was just trying to find something with blood & cannibalism & singing in it like ST! LOL! Anyway, the parts of it I saw (very little) was stupid!
As for "Get Smart" and The Rock, Ohhhh I know! How was the kiss with The Rock? I'll probably go see it, if I can pry myself away from work and home!
The musicals I would actually get you to see and/or hear are Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, and Les Miserables. I esp. think you would like Les Mis, as it's not very feminine. Excellent score and story line. Some would say the other two are more oriented toward women, but I don't believe it.
Post a Comment