Snow or humidity?I'll take the "humidity of the day" please..
with an ENORMOUS glass of ice water.

On these hot humid summer days,
it's always fun to go back to our photos of last winter.
Remember all that snow in Wisconsin?
Here's a litte reminder to cool your thoughts!
Have a
COOL Wednesday, mates!!
28 comments:
Sorry Whoosy, I think I just deleted your "No."
So which do you prefer?
Snow or humidity?
HUMIDITY!
Hands down...
Cold makes me feel impoverished. (not to mention all the extra clothes, shoveling, mess...)
Good day to you Sir!
I'm going all crazy here but I would prefer cooler (not cold) to humidity. Humidity makes me cranky and you know we only have room for one Cranky in our lives :)
Last winter was hell. It made me fearful of driving. UHHH.
Sir Jack, I think I am going to post some more photos of my Bayfield vacation and we can compare and see if we hit the same spots :)
Hugs to all ... back to boring work.
Shakes, I know what you mean, yet I like to huddle up by the fireplace with a hot drink on those days!
Judge, I get cranky in the heat too, there's just no pleasing me LOL. I'll check out your photos soon...
BTW, you have mail love.
Humidity? Snow? What are these things of which you speak? These are foreign here in So Cal.....
I'm going with snow. I LIVE in almost 90 percent humidity or higher, and I do NOT like snow either. But at least snow can allow for a toasty fireplace, a bear skin rug and a big mug of hot cocoa curled up next to the girl you wanna keep warm. Hell yeah, gimme snow!!!! Humidity...just...sticky, hot and draining lol
Hi everyone!
Captain Jack...
You should have been here this winter.. we had snow, snow and more snow. We had so much snow we ran out of room for it :) Doesn't that kind of put a damper on sailing the high seas? I suppose every good pirate needs some R&R though.
Jack - I will post my photos tonight when I get home from work. But first I shall be stopping off at the zoo for a walk this lovely day.
Hugs and happiness to everyone.....
Judge
Hello, Max! You are a beautiful boy! Here's a treat for you. (hands Max a doggy snack) Good boy! (scratches Max's neck & head)
Hello all! Snow/cold vs. heat/humidity. I'm wavering, after last winter, but I'll stick with the snow! But here's some good advice for Captain Jack, "Don't eat yellow snow!"
Jack... did you email me at raetherese@gmail.com
Otherwise the mailman stole my mail again :)
Hi Lotus! I need to add your pink shoe to my next "Who's Lotus video? " But the next one will have to wait until more clues come in ... the song is longer :) I promise I won't drink wine while doing it.
Speaking of wine... I'm in the Door County Cranberry now... YUMMY!
Well.. not right now.. I'm at work :) They frown upon that whole drinking wine and working thing.
Hi, Judge! The wine is cool with me. Yea most employers are not very accepting of winos! I speak from experience, luv. :D
Gotta go, my break is almost over. See you at lunch, whoever is here.
Cranky prefers cold.
Humidity makes Cranky really cranky.
At least when it's cold you can continue to put layers on. When it's hot, you can only take so much off before there's nothing left.
Unlike Judge, this winter made me more confident to drive in snow. I went into the ditch the winter before and was terrified to drive in snow. Having to do it nearly every day this past winter cured me of that phobia.
Lotus, Frank Zappa wrote a song about yellow snow! I always avoid the yellow stuff. Max likes Lotus!
Minxie...you don't know? I guess you need to spend some time in WI.
Captain Jack! I know what you mean!! Do you have a nice cool basement to retreat to?
Judge--new mail on its way to you. I'm glad you're saving the wine til after work! Mmm cranberry!!
Cranky!! Glad to hear you're getting used to driving in the snow, love! Today it's beautiful outside...you won't be so cranky I think.
I got my mail !! YAY!!!
Thanks Jack!
Lotus LOVES Max! He is a cutie! Jack, I used to eat snow every winter up until about 10 years ago...never know what's lurking in it now, whether or not it's yellow!
Sir Jack, did you see my suggestion regarding Les Mis? I was listening to the soundtrack on my way to work this morning and again thought you would like it! It's VERY human!
Lotus, I'll go check out Les Mis!!
Judge, glad you got it!
Oh, look, Jack's around!! Woo hoo!
There's a cat fight over at Rod's blog, PEC! I probably pissed somebody off! :D
Lotus my friend bought a crab and it didn't even make the car ride home. It was very sad..
Perhaps she shouldn't have named it Rachel after me. Bad luck.
I went over and read some of the blog and it scared me til I got to your crab post.. that made me laugh.
I'm glad I made you laugh! Go to Jack's cabin and I'll tell you what I really wanted to say.
*runs to cabin* after adding that Lotus also has crabs to the list of mystery items :)
snow...I love snow!
Humidity, I can't breath and need my nebulizer and all my asthma drugs
Right now I'd take the snow. I hate the humidty. Can we have some snow with 80 degree weather??? That would be perfect!
Blazn!!! How are love??
Temp is great in the cabin...come over...there's a few people there...
I hate winter with a deep, deep passion. Give me humidity any day.
I always asked my mom, "why did you give birth to me in this godforsaken place." I'm a tropical girl. I even despise air conditioning sometimes, like when it is turned up super, refrigerator cold.
Post a Comment