Thursday, July 10, 2008

WI Brewery Tour - Hereford & Hops, Wausau



Alright, back to the tour!!
A few weeks ago we stopped in at Hereford & Hops in Wausau.
Nice place, good steaks & good beer.
Their Maibock was oh-so tasty and growler-worthy...
we bought one for the cooler.




Here is our friendly bartender...holding up our
beer guide. He gave us some more information about
the Wausau area and more breweries in the area that
were not listed in the guide.

Note the bartender's similarity to Captain Chinstrap!!
I think he's one of his crew...who stole my ship,
the Mother of Pearl!




We continued on to one of the bartender's suggested
breweries the next day...was it a trap?
You'll see....next up, Red Eye!!




11 comments:

Working Slob said...

Is that a ping-guin I see???

Were you partying with Lotus and her pink shoes in the northwoods?

Happy Thursday to my beloved Sir Jack and Friends :)

~Minxie~ said...

Is that REALLY the bartender? hmmmm....? Me thinks it just might be our beloved Sir Jack posing as the bartender....... *wink*

-Sir Jack said...

Good to see you Judge!!

Yes, Minxie my love, that REALLY is the bartender!! LOL

I'm much better looking that that!! Besides, I hate ties!!

Lotus said...

Oh, Sir Jack, you are much better looking! :D From your picture you bear a striking resemblance to JD!

Good morning, all! My transporation went very well, thank you!

-Sir Jack said...

Glad to hear that the little kiddies and yourself made it one piece Lotus!

Lotus said...

Thanks Jack. LOVE the pics. I too wondered if the Chinstrap was you! Gotta get back to work. Talk to you later.

-Sir Jack said...

Have fun at work Lotus!!

-Sir Jack said...

I'm going to have to put a sign on that picture...don't want anyone getting the wrong idea...uuggg!!

*pulls out bottle*
I need a good bottle of rum!! That will help take any wrong ideas...
*swigs*

Lotus said...

Oh, Sir, take a chill pill! I knew it wasn't you; or did I? Anyway it keeps the mystery alive!

Lotus said...

OK, just killing time here as no one wants to talk to me! I was messing around with Jack's "Babl Fish" or whatever it's called.

The English to French, and French to English were very good/close to the same. The English to Korean, and Korean to English are absolutely hilarious! What I typed in as English and translated to Korean, then copied the Korean to retranslate to English was just freeking funny!

shakenbsis said...

LOVE the chinstrap pic Sir!

Is the bartender wearing some funky shades, or is that his disguise complements of Photoshop??

Lotus - I LOVE Babel Fish! ;)