Very nice, Sir! even music, I'll have to give that a shot next time ;)Have a great day! (not an order, just a suggestion...) ;)
Hi, Shakes! You should deff order Sir. He just loves to be ordered to do things!aka: Waylaid Wanderlust
Thanks Shakes...you have a great day as well!!Lotus...Waylaid!! You're TFF...
Sir Jack ~ very nice. Too bad the winds were too high for the balloons to take to the air. have a nice evening!! :)~ Pittsburgh
Hi Pittsburg, thanks!! Maybe next time I'll get better pictures... including the balloons. Take care!
Did that corn dog have a pinnochio nose?
Why MSW, actually it did! You're so observant love!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very nice, Sir! even music, I'll have to give that a shot next time ;)
Have a great day!
(not an order, just a suggestion...) ;)
Hi, Shakes! You should deff order Sir. He just loves to be ordered to do things!
aka: Waylaid Wanderlust
Thanks Shakes...you have a great day as well!!
Lotus...Waylaid!! You're TFF...
Sir Jack ~ very nice. Too bad the winds were too high for the balloons to take to the air.
have a nice evening!! :)
~ Pittsburgh
Hi Pittsburg, thanks!! Maybe next time I'll get better pictures... including the balloons. Take care!
Did that corn dog have a pinnochio nose?
Why MSW, actually it did! You're so observant love!
Post a Comment