
Welcome to Part 2 of Little Bohemia Day!
In this tour we will continue to go to our right...follow me...

Upper right side...balcony with bullet holes!

Right side and back quarter of restaurant. We ate in the little room
next to the room where the shooting took place. The stairs in the
middle of the photo lead up to that little room in the restaurant.
Nice view of lake from inside & great food!!

These windows are on either side of the chimney...
they still have the bullet holes in them!

The whole side of the building was riddled with
holes, including the masonry of the chimney.
More photos to come later...the one of Johnny
at Little Bohemia will go up much much later...
like next year. LOL
38 comments:
Thanks for the tour, Sir!
DELIGHTFUL! ;)
very very nice! I can't wait to see it all in person!
thank you!
Thanks for sharing your photos Sir Jack! I am so glad to hear that you had a good vacation!!
I have to think up a question for you tonight since I blew mine so stupidly last night :)
Have I invited you to the crazy fairytale blog yet? If not.. I shall hook you up :)
Hi Shakes, Osh & Judge! Nice of you to drop by.
Judge I'd love to read your crazy fairytale blog...hook me up love!
Consider yourself hooked up Sir!!
The Judge welcomes you to her mixed up head!!
Hi Sir Jack, your photos turned out great!! The autographed photo...TFF.
Can't wait to see part 3!
I'm glad you could make the trip up!!
Lotus, this ping-guin for you, my love. Do you like my ping-guin? I found him a few weeks ago and was saving him for something "special." Too bad you are so far away from your computer...you can't see him. If you look closely you can see his pegleg.
He's not your typical ping-guin AND he's not one of Chinstrap's crew!!!
Hope you're having fun in the woods Lotus!!
G'nite love!
YEAH ! A tour! I love tours!!
What a cool place, and I really like the fact that they left the bullet holes in the windows, and woodwork. I think it adds a lot of character to the place!
A lot of history happened there, and I think it is awesome that they want to keep it that way!
On the edge of my seat waiting for more pics!
vicky
Jack your ping-guin made me laugh this morning!! That is the cutest thing ever!
Thanks for stopping by the fairytale... I will be writing up something at some point today. It is this pesky job thing that gets in the way... drats.
Have a fab day and can't wait to see more photos and fun from the world of Sir Jack.
Awesome pictures, Sir Jack.
Now I want to go up to Little Bo.
Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!
I love your ping-guin. :D
Nice pix & tour Sir Jack!!
When you have time...I have a good photo for you too! Stop in for some sailing Jack! ;)
Blazn' there will be more tours coming up...
Judge...loved your site!!
Cranky, thanks for taking the tour! Go see it for real!! You'd like it love!
Calypso, I sailed over to your blog. You thought you found my ship...sorry love, that's not the Mother of Pearl. I appreciate you being on your toes and keeping a sharp eye out for her on your vacation! *winks*
My ship looks more like the one in my little photo here...
I'm still waiting for the hideout! *taps foot*
BTW - I LOVE that picture of the boat in the sunset! Keep that one!
Vicky
Vixy...the hideout will eventually come. I'm glad you like the new photo. I'll keep for a bit, just for you love!!
How ya feeling this morning, sunshine???
It is a hard life parting like a pirate isn't it?
Happy Thursday mate!!
Judge, you are my ray of sunshine!!
I did party like a pirate... you could say that I was sailing the high seas without a ship!!! Blast it, I just remembered... my ship is still gone. OOohh my head!
Have a great day love!
"Lotus, this ping-guin for you, my love."
OMG! Jack that ping-quin is just for me! You are a doll of a pirate! I just couldn't stay away. Love the Little Bo photo's.
Me? Doll of a pirate? You must have had a great vacation love. Did you go to Little Bo?
HI! No I did not go to Little Bo, Jack. I'll wait until more of the old stuff gets put back up. I didn't do much of anything except read and have some drinks! Relaxing, until I found out I was missing all of Minxie's pictures!
Sir Jack, go to webshots.com and search for Little Bohemia and/or John Dillinger and you'll see more pics of the items they put away due to the movie filming. That stuff is way cool, also!
Next time you go to Little Bo, my little love, take some pix, I'd like to see what I missed!
Ok, I'll check that out sometime... thanks love!
Well, Sir Jack, you know you'll go there again! But when I get there I will take plenty of pictures! Did you have a great trip? It sounds like it.
Yes, the trip to up north and all it's breweries...was really fun!
Jack, how did you like Al Capone's Hideout? I was reading my pamplet that I carry around just in case I'm close by...thinking of you and your companion enjoying the tour.
The Hideout was great!! His house/cabin/?? was really well made!!
I'll put up a tour sometime soon!!
One thing that stood out for me, were the deer-hoofed ceiling lights! Reminded me of Animal Kingdom and an axe murdered all in one thought. LOL
There must have been a lot of stuffed animal heads hanging around, yes? All the old hunting lodges and hideouts were riddled with stuffed animals & fish! It's a nort'woods 'ting!
Jack, will you be online later? I have to go unpack my stuff and get cleaned up! I'm a little green around the gills! LOL
I think Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd would enjoy the "scenery" up there.
LMFAO
Lotus, I'll be back later today... have fun unpacking. *sniff sniff*
What's that stench?
LOL
What stench? I don't smell anything! Oh, sorry, that would be ME!
Hmmm, that stench is gone.
Sir, did you enjoy the fish pic? I found it just for you!
It's a beautiful fish picture Lotus. It has that "I've died on your beach and now I smell more than your uncle's stinky feet!!
Very stenchly love!
Jack, your gonna give me a complex!
Ohhh Lotus, how could someone as complex as you get a complex?
I think I'll start looking around for a different picture...LOL
Tee hee!
peee eeewww!!! ;)
Post a Comment