
I have had days
when I have felt as though I was attached
to an impossible task, feeling or desire.
Weighing me down so much,
so heavy, that has stopped me
dead in my tracks.
Then I remind myself to step back,
look at it from another point of view.
That's when the answer becomes more clear...
12 comments:
Oh thanks Jack! I will have to remember this the next time I write a paper. :)
Judge, Sir Jack is totally correct! Change your point of view on the next paper...have fun with it. When I was in college about 10 years ago (REALLY) I loved writing papers. If the option were a final exam or a huge paper; duh, paper! LOL! Think of writing a paper like you think of coming to Jack's place...
Thanks Judge & Lotus! Writing papers in school was always hard for me!! I would be thinking too hard about what the professor would want to hear, rather than relaxing and just letting the words pour out...funny how you learn things as you get a little older & wiser. LOL Have a great day loves!!!
Thanks Lotus and Jack... I will spend more time in the cabin when I write a paper... balance the fun and the paper.
Thanks for the advice too.
HAPPY SATURDAY!!
"I would be thinking too hard about what the professor would want to hear..." Jack & Judge, I learned if you have fun and write it well enough the prof. doesn't care what you write (as long as the topic is in there), just as long as you WRITE! LOL! I heard from several different profs that; no matter if it was a paper, essay, short answer, or test; they always read mine first. That was so cool!
Lotus, that is COOL!! If I were you're professor, I'd read yours first too!! You make always make thinkgs fun & interesting love!!
Ditto, Jack! *blows kisses*
OH! I missed this today...
Such very good advice! It's all a matter of perspective...
I always loved livin on the coast (or an island) becasue when things got tough I could always go and stand on the beach and watch thesurf and think of things much larger than myself and my problems.
When I was in Japan I found it difficult (it wasn't always easy to get to the sea) It was usually possible thoug to get to the top of a tall building where I could see 'forever', same sort of perspective...
I would look down on all those tons of tiny little people and feel like things were just a bit more managable...
What a wonderful illustration Sir, Thanks!!
Thanks Lotus!!
Thanks Shakes...I'm glad you enjoyed this one...the photo came from POTC of course.
I love the scale of the objects in the pix...with a "forced point of view."
Have a great day, loves!!
Awww I love that scene from the movie, and your words are very true.
I like the crabs point of view in this picture.
:)
Sir Jack, I'm late on responding, but have to say I like that you pointed out how our problems need to stay perspective. I too need to remember that.
Thanks for sharing and I love the choice of photo for your post. It made me smile.
Hi Christine...you're never late on a blog love!!! *smiles*
Perspective is pivotal, and we need to keep that in mind everyday. It's not always an easy thing to do...yet we all try our best. LOL
Always happy to make you smile, love!! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment