Those dirty ping-guins. We knew they were hiding something in that video evidence I shared with you. I'm going to have to go back to the zoo and investigate what else these little guys have up their tuxedos.
MOG! Jack, that is terrible! (Do you think they toasted marshmallows and wienies?)
My vote is with weinies and marchmallows... ;(a sadstate of affairs!
Yeah, you get 'em cranky!! Those flippin bilge rats!!Judge, I'm glad you see you're on their trail!! Good work...here's a bottle of cherry wine for you!!*holds up bottle*Lotus love, marshmallows and weenies??? They could've!! CSI the area, love!! LMAOShakes...how about you bring those marshmallows & weenies to the cabin, love?? We'll make ping-guins outta them and eat 'em for dinner!!
hmmmm..... was that the smokey smell that was in the air last night?I must find these ping guins and question them.....
Hey Sir!I ran across a reference to Colonel Chinstrap in a book I was reading. Are you familiar with I.T.M.A.?Here's the excerp:"'Well I don't mind if I do, sir!' as Colonel Chinstrap used to say on I.T.M.A.-" This is a novel, but based on true historical events in the 60's in Europe. Probably not the same Chinstrap, as there was no Pinguin mention of any kind! LOL
Shakes...this is what I found after you told me about ITMA...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_That_Man_AgainIt's an old 40s BBC radio show...you should go read their catch phrases!!I kid you not... one of them is..."Can I do you now, sir?"Thanks for telling me about that!!It's way TFF!
OMG! That is hysterical! ;)I liked TTFN - TaTa for Now! They used blogspeak back then too!!
OH NO!!! Is that really a part of your ship???OMG! We gotta find it, and QUICK!!!! Things are NOT looking good Jack! We GOTTA find it!!
Thanks & here Blazn'...*hands her binoculars*keep a sharp eye out, love!!You get the day watch today.*smiles*
I'm on it!No action thus far.....just bits a debris landing on the beach....I will put up a pic on my blog to show you what I found.
Hmm, bits of debris? Not good.I'll check your blog, love!Good work today!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Those dirty ping-guins. We knew they were hiding something in that video evidence I shared with you.
I'm going to have to go back to the zoo and investigate what else these little guys have up their tuxedos.
MOG! Jack, that is terrible! (Do you think they toasted marshmallows and wienies?)
My vote is with weinies and marchmallows... ;(
a sadstate of affairs!
Yeah, you get 'em cranky!! Those flippin bilge rats!!
Judge, I'm glad you see you're on their trail!! Good work...here's a bottle of cherry wine for you!!
*holds up bottle*
Lotus love, marshmallows and weenies??? They could've!! CSI the area, love!! LMAO
Shakes...how about you bring those marshmallows & weenies to the cabin, love?? We'll make ping-guins outta them and eat 'em for dinner!!
hmmmm..... was that the smokey smell that was in the air last night?
I must find these ping guins and question them.....
Hey Sir!
I ran across a reference to Colonel Chinstrap in a book I was reading. Are you familiar with I.T.M.A.?
Here's the excerp:
"'Well I don't mind if I do, sir!' as Colonel Chinstrap used to say on I.T.M.A.-"
This is a novel, but based on true historical events in the 60's in Europe.
Probably not the same Chinstrap, as there was no Pinguin mention of any kind! LOL
Shakes...this is what I found after you told me about ITMA...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_That_Man_Again
It's an old 40s BBC radio show...you should go read their catch phrases!!
I kid you not... one of them is...
"Can I do you now, sir?"
Thanks for telling me about that!!
It's way TFF!
OMG! That is hysterical! ;)
I liked TTFN - TaTa for Now! They used blogspeak back then too!!
OH NO!!! Is that really a part of your ship???OMG! We gotta find it, and QUICK!!!! Things are NOT looking good Jack!
We GOTTA find it!!
Thanks & here Blazn'...
*hands her binoculars*
keep a sharp eye out, love!!
You get the day watch today.
*smiles*
I'm on it!
No action thus far.....just bits a debris landing on the beach....I will put up a pic on my blog to show you what I found.
Hmm, bits of debris? Not good.
I'll check your blog, love!
Good work today!!
Post a Comment