Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PE Cars on the Square



Here's a few photos from downtown Madison back in May
when Public Enemies was being filmed. I mostly went down
to the square to see the period cars.



A little quivering doggie named Cindy was there too!
Her owner said that when he bought the bike at a garage
sale...she came with the bike... LOL










The hood ornaments are exceptional!! Not
like the spring-loaded ones these days.







There's your Tuesday stroll down memory lane!!
Have a great one all!!

12 comments:

Lotus said...

Jack, you are a man of *many* talents. And I agree, they don't make hood ornaments like they used to! See the oldies are still the goodies! *smiles*

Lotus said...

Jack, thanks for the link to the Onion! That firefighter article was awesome! Esp. the final line...LMAO!

-Sir Jack said...

Thanks Lotus! Isn't the Onion great!! I really liked the last line too, love!! LOL

I get tired of the "real" news (which is most times fake as well)...it's not nearly as entertaining as the Onion.

shakenbsis said...

Those are some FABULOUS hood ornaments!!! ;)

Lotus said...

I would LOVE to use Jack as a hood ornament!

-Sir Jack said...

Thanks Shakes, glad you like them!

Yeah, Lotus/Trillium, I would make a great hood ornament!! *smiles*

Lotus said...

Jack, I have a hot red car that you could come and recline atop the hood on...how about it, luv?

Lotus said...

Soory, Jack, I think I forgot to introduce you to my other sister (my triplet) Calla Lily! She's a hottie! NO?

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, you're a bloomin' garden!!
*winks*

Lotus said...

Thank you, Jack. You're not bad yourself! *kisses*

-Sir Jack said...

Au contraire, Lotus. Je suis mauvais et vous le savez!!

Lotus said...

Oh, Jack, I love it when you talk dirty! LOL!